Azab 250 Parth
Manufacturer: Parth Substance: Azithromycin Pack: 250mg 6 pills
Azab 250 (Azithromycin) tablet contains 250 mg or 500 mg of active ingredient azithromycin and auxiliary substances: sodium starch glycolate, microcrystalline cellulose, talc, sodium lauryl sulfate, magnesium stearate, corn starch; Shell – Opadrai II pink (polyvinyl alcohol, macrogol, titanium dioxide, talc, red charming (E 129), tartrazine (E 102)).
This drug belongs to the group of macrolide antibiotics. Antibiotics inhibit the growth of microorganisms that cause infections.
How to take Azab 250 (Azithromycin)
Take Azithromycin strictly as directed by your doctor. If you are not sure about something, ask again.
Azithromycin is taken orally, without chewing, 1 time per day, one hour before a meal or two hours after a meal, since the food affects the absorption of Azithromycin.
Possible side effects
If you experience any of the symptoms described below during treatment with azithromycin, immediately stop taking the medication and consult a doctor :
- Loose stools for a long time, possibly mixed with blood or mucus therein. Diarrhea may occur even after two months after taking Azithromycin;
- Sudden wheezing, difficulty breathing, swelling of the face or swallowing disorder, rash, itching, particularly around the body. These symptoms may indicate an allergic reaction;
- Severe disorders of the skin with blisters on the skin, in the mouth, on the lips, eyes or genitals. These are symptoms of a rare allergic reaction called toxic epidermal necrolysis;
- Rapid or irregular heartbeat;
- Low blood pressure.
The most frequent side effects when Azab 250 (found in 1 out of 10):
- Stomach cramps;
- Frustration of a chair.
Common side effects when taking Azab 250 (occur in fewer than 1 person in 10):
- Dizziness, headache;
- Numbness, tingling;
- Weakness, indigestion;
- Loss of appetite, taste disturbance;
- Impaired vision and hearing;
- Rash or skin peeling;
- Joint pain;
- The low number of lymphocytes, a large number of eosinophils in the blood;
- Fatigue, weakness.