Azab 100 Parth
Manufacturer: Parth Substance: Azithromycin Pack: 100mg (3 pills)
Azab 100 (Azithromycin), by its nature, is an antibiotic of the macrolide group, the effect of which implies the complete extermination of pathogenic microorganisms in the affected organism. The active ingredient of the same name is active against many representatives of the gram-positive and gram-negative series, in particular, rapidly destroys Staphylococcus aureus and Streptococcus pyogenes, Legionella pneumophila, Mycospasma pneumoniae and hominis, Campylobacter spp., Treponema pallidum and Toxoplasma gondii.
The drug is quickly and maximally absorbed from the digestive system, spreading evenly throughout the body. In the liver, there is a process of formation of metabolites, most of which is excreted in bile and a smaller part with urine.
Indications for use
- Upper respiratory tract infections (bacterial pharyngitis / tonsillitis, sinusitis, otitis media);
- Lower respiratory infections (bacterial bronchitis, interstitial and alveolar pneumonia, exacerbation of chronic bronchitis);
- Infections of the skin and soft tissues (chronic migrating erythema – the initial stage of Lyme disease, erysipelas, impetigo, secondary pyodermatosis);
- Sexually transmitted infections (urethritis, cervicitis);
- Diseases of the stomach and duodenum 12 associated with Helicobacter pylori.
Side effects of Azithromycin are: nausea, vomiting, flatulence, temporary increased enzymatic activity of the liver. Very rarely there is an allergic reaction in the form of a skin rash.
It is not recommended to use this antibacterial drug during pregnancy and lactation. The use of the drug in this period is possible only if the potential risk to the child is lower than the expected benefit for the mother.
It is necessary to observe a break of 2 hours with simultaneous use of antacids. It is used with caution in cases of pronounced disorders of the liver, kidneys, cardiac arrhythmias (ventricular arrhythmias and prolongation of the QT interval are possible).
After discontinuation of treatment, hypersensitivity reactions may persist in some patients, which requires specific therapy under medical supervision.
Analogs of Azithromycin on the active ingredient are: azimycin, sumamed, zitrocin, ecomed, chemomycin.