Manufacturer: Generic Substance: Anastrozole Pack: 1mg (10 pills)
Anastrozole generic is a drug group of aromatase inhibitors used in bodybuilding as a means of preventing the aroma effect (conversion of testosterone to estrogen) when taking anabolic steroids.
Selective non-steroidal aromatase inhibitor. Has antitumor activity against estrogen-dependent breast tumors in postmenopausal women. Reduces the content of circulating estradiol. Does not possess progestogen, androgenic and estrogenic activity, does not affect the secretion of endogenous GCS and ISS.
Preparations containing estrogens reduce the pharmacological action of anastrozole, and therefore they should not be administered simultaneously with anastrozole generic.
Do not prescribe tamoxifen at the same time as anastrozole, since it can weaken the pharmacological action of the latter. In the joint use of anastrozole and tamoxifen in patients with breast cancer, the plasma concentration of anastrozole was reduced by 27% compared to that with anastrozole alone, and the combined administration did not affect the pharmacokinetics of tamoxifen and N-desmethyltamoxifen.
There was no clinically significant effect of anastrozole generic on the pharmacokinetics and anticoagulant activity of warfarin. In a study in 16 male volunteers, anastrozole had no effect on exposure (estimated by Cmax and AUC) and anticoagulant activity (measured by PV, APTT and thrombin time) of warfarin.
The optimal cycle of Anastrozole generic when using steroids
- When using steroids with a short half-life (testosterone propionate, methandrostenolone): after 10 days of the cycle, take an estradiol test and take 0.5 mg Anastrozole generic every other day. Then, after 10 days, again test for estradiol and adjust the dosage of Anastrozole according to their results.
- When using steroids with long esters (enanthate, sustanon, cypionate): after 3-4 weeks of the cycle, take tests for estradiol and take 0.5 mg Anastrozole every other day. Then, after 10 days, again test for estradiol and adjust the dosage of Anastrozole generic according to their results.
The dosage of Anastrozole can also be adjusted on the basis of subjective sensations. If you receive depression, erectile dysfunction, or a decrease in libido, this means that the dosage of Anastrozole should be reduced.
Anastrozole is not prescribed for:
- Hypersensitivity to anastrozole;
- indications in the pre-menopausal period;
- therapy with tamoxifen;
- severe renal failure;
- moderate and severe hepatic impairment;
- therapy with estrogen-containing drugs.